Tour, Tasting and Food Pairing
Visit the first industrial winery on the island and learn more about:
- The Rich History, by Visiting our Museum Area with the Old Personal Items, Labels, Photos and Machinery that are Still Working.
- The Unique Architecture and our Underground Cellars, Built Into the Cliffs and Overlooking the Magnificent Caldera.
- Our Vineyard and the Unique Terroir of Santorini
- Taste our Four (4) Wines and Enjoy the Food Pairing with Greek and Local Delicacies, While Enjoying Breathtaking Views of the Caldera
Food & Wine Pairing Menu:
1. Santorini 2016 - Dry White Wine - Assyrtiko Variety:
Served with Chloro Gold Cheese, Santorinian Cherry Tomatoes, Local Oregano & Barley Rusks.
2. Anagallis 2016 - Semi Dry Rose Wine - Mandilaria - Aidani - Assyrtiko Variety:
Served with Mixed Salad Leaves with Fresh Fruits and Greek Prosciutto.
3. Mandilaria 2016 - Dry Red Wine - Mandilaria Variety:
Served with Cretan Apaki meat – Marinated Pork in a Crust of Herbs, on Pita Bread, Santorinian Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket Salad.
2013 - Naturally Sweet Dessert Wine from Sundried Grapes:
Served with Kopanisti Cheese from Syros and Prickly Pear Jam.
The Wines are served in tasting glasses and the quantity served is 40ml.