Tour, Tasting and Delicious Light Lunch
Visit the first industrial winery on the island and learn more about:
- The Rich History, by Visiting our Museum Area with the Old Personal Items, Labels, Photos and Machinery that are Still Working.
- The Unique Architecture and our Underground Cellars, built Into the cliffs and overlooking the magnificent Caldera.
- Our Vineyard and the Unique Terroir of Santorini.
- Taste our Four (4) Wines and Enjoy the Food Pairing with Greek and Local delicacies, While Enjoying Breathtaking Views of the Caldera.
1. Santorini 2016 - Dry White Wine - Assyrtiko Variety
2. Anagallis 2016 - Semi Dry Rose Wine - Mandilaria - Aidani - Assyrtiko Variety
3. Mandilaria 2016 - Dry Red Wine - Mandilaria Variety
4. Vinsanto 2013 - Naturally Sweet Dessert Wine from Sundried Grapes:
The Wine Tasting is served in tasting glasses and the quantity served is 40 ml.
Traditional Light Lunch Menu
- Santorinian Fava with Spring Onion, Caper and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Santorinian Tomato Fritters with Onion and Basil
- Mixed Platter with an Exceptional Variety of Cycladic Cheeses and Cold Cuts from Main Land and North Greece